The compact-but-charming bungalow, which was beforehand on the market for $424,500, provides 335 sq. toes of residing house on a .34 acre lot. The home was initially constructed in 1940, and is among the final unique fishing cabins on Tyee. Nevertheless, its most up-to-date homeowners have gutted and renovated the place, so inside, it is nearly brand-new. The house includes a grasp lavatory, full kitchen, two large decks, and three units of French doorways—excellent for letting the outside in. So, it is official: We need to transfer in, and here is why:
1. Lets say that we stay in a tiny home.
Would not it’s good to downsize and stay a less complicated life on the water’s edge?
2. Though it is a tiny home, the toilet is nothing wanting a grasp.
Simply have a look at that enormous soaking tub.
3. It is an hour away from Seattle, making it the proper trip dwelling.
Consider all the holiday rental earnings alternatives, too.
4. Take a look at that patio.
This home has two massive outside patios—good day, summer season events!
5. And likewise that seaside.
This dwelling’s waterfront views don’t disappoint.
6. You may see the water out of your mattress, which clearly signifies that you’ll by no means must get off the bed once more (proper?!).
7. The design accents are on level.
Try that wainscoting and the wonderful chandelier.
8. Ethereal cathedral ceilings with uncovered beams? Sufficient mentioned.
9. We may stay the indoor-outdoor life, simply by opening our terrace doorways.
This home options three units of French doorways. Sure, three.
10. It comes with its personal firepit and solar deck.
11. The sunsets are to die for.
Finish your day the precise approach, stress-free outdoors on the porch with a mug of tea