The diet plays a crucial part in our everyday life. People who are obese and overweight have greater chances of getting other health concerns such as high blood pressure, disease, sleep apnea, heart disease, gallbladder disease. Is it worth to ask yourself if you are ready to follow a 5-day diet and check the amazing results after a week?
If you start a healthy lifestyle and manage a healthy weight, you will significantly reduce the chances of developing some disease. The 5-day diet you are going to find in this article was made by a cardiologist from Europe. This diet is full of protein which mainly comes from eggs. Therefore, it is recommended that you buy only organic eggs, as well as organic fruits and veggies.
The 5-day diet is budget and straightforward to understand. You are going to have the same breakfast each day, which is one piece of any fruit (except grapes or bananas because they include a lot of sugar). If you eat berries, a handful is an amount you will need to consume.
- Lunch: 1 cup of yogurt, 1 hard-boiled egg, 1 orange
- Dinner: 2 hard-boiled eggs, 2 pieces of toast, 1 bowl of lettuce or ½ a cucumber, 2 tomatoes
- Lunch: 1 cup of yogurt, 1 orange, 1 hard-boiled egg
- Dinner: 1 piece of toast, 1 orange, 1 cup of coffee/tea (sugar-free), 125g cooked red meat
- Lunch: 1 cucumber, 1 orange, 1 hard-boiled egg
- Dinner: 125g cooked red meat, 1 orange, 1 cup of coffee/tea (sugar-free), 1 piece of toast
- Lunch: 125g of cottage cheese, 1 piece of toast and also 1 orange
- Dinner: is the same as the 3rd day
- Lunch: 200g cooked fish or meat, 1 tomato, 1 piece of toast
- Dinner: peas, carrots, and ½ pound of cooked potatoes
It is recommendеd that you follow the five-day menu, then get a break for 2 days. After two days, you should begin the diet from the start. When you prepare the vegetables, don’t add salt.
Also, you shouldn’t consume alcohol during your diet. If you have any health problems before you begin the diet, you need to speak with your doctor first.